Customer Biometric Identification
Virmati Biometric-MFA is a smart, non-native software solution for Core Banking Solutions adopted by Banks.
The system addresses Bank’s need for a centralised system that can support both on-line and off-line bank branches. With Virmati Biometric-MFA, at any time, a customer’s fingerprints can be captured. This can be done within Core Banking also at anytime, account opening or at any later stage or outside the CBS using the biometric application, whichever best suits the customer service policy/representative handling the process. All new fingerprint enrollments are compared to the existing fingerprint database and any duplicate records are flagged and captured in a standard report.
Biometric Authentication: Users & Customers
KEY BENEFITS OF SOLUTION
- Accelerates customer identification, provisioning of service &turnaround time of customer interactions
- Improves Security against identity theft, frauds & manages important audit detail ensuring the banks maintain high standards in Know Your Customer (KYC) and maintaining documentation of customer identities. This assists the bank’s Anti-Money Laundering mechanism.
- Ensures that duplicate customer identities are not added to the system, deterring individuals who are intent on committing fraud. In fact it is designed to detect & to remove such duplications.
- Reduces IT support associated with password creation, resetting& its life cycle, which is a constant hassle for customers as well as IT Support.
- Scalable & Fully Compliant for next generation of Biometric Based Technologies like ATM, Handheld Devices, etc
- Enable distribution of financial services in remote locations with minimum connectivity and infrastructure when trying to serve the unbanked population or people who aren't literate. The Solution will enable assigning a trustworthy identity to the customers themselves& restrict identity theft, frauds and more
Multi-Factor Authentication Includes:
- CAPCHA Generation & Authentication
- Session –based Unique PIN Generation & Authentication
Comprehensive & Covers:
- Client side Application for Biometric Capture and Authentication
- Centralized Server Solution for Storage and Multi factor Authentication
- Centralized Management Console that can integrate with different biometric devices.
- Biometric data conforms to the ISO standards which specify things like the required number of data points on a fingerprint record, and interoperability between scanning devices.
- Secure storage and transmission of data through PKI Encryption