Micro Finance (mFIN)
MFin Solution’s innovative design is flexible, user friendly and features a very high level automation. This gives the MFIs the flexibility and capability to deliver excellent customer service and operate very efficiently with a minimum number of staff.
It is a web-based and module-driven system desgin specifically for Micro-Finance Institutions (MFIs). It is powered by modules and reports which facilitate and monitor group transactions but also take considerations of transactions by individual customers.
Virmati offers mFIN Solution for Micro-Finance & Credit Institutions. It is a stand-out, fully web based Solution comprising the best of Banking Automation & Credit Appraisal (Loans Origination) & Management System.
Benefits of the mFIN Solution Platform
- This Solution is Unicode compatible and hence, it works with any browser supported/Unicode language.
- It supports both: MS-SQL and Oracle and it caters to all size of organizations.
- A unique advantage in mFIN is that Virmati also offers a special Client developed on:
- POS Device which normally has Biometric and Smart Card (Read and Write) support.
- Mobile Handset having a Bluetooth supported Printer.
- If the Microfinance Company wants to take up Forex business, mFIN can deliver that. Here, the Client is also available on POS Device for undertaking Forex Activity.
- VIRMATI offers excellent Solution for Credit Appraisal as well as Suit (Legal) File/Recovery System. Thus, mFIN can be expanded for an end-to-end, integrated solution.
- VIRMATI also offers back office suites: HRMS, MIS, Reconciliation, Payroll, Investments, Borrowing, Fixed Assets Management and Inventory, are some of the most popular.
- mFIN Software has excellent features for Advances / Loans to Societies, Self-Help-Groups (SHGs) etc. Parent-child Concept; SHG & Members, mirrored accounting.
- mFIN Software also has features for all types of Retail Loans including special category, say like Agriculture Loans which are popular in India; it could be Region & Trade Specific as per Client Choice.
The mFin Suite covers the most basic and relevant modules to cater the operations and yet achieve modular expansion with changing business trends.
Functional Map of mFin
The solution for Micro Finance Institutes would minimally consist of following modules which